Sunday, December 19, 2010

My love -L&J


hmm, sudd feel like writing this post
bcause i accidentally found somethings that reminds me bout my 2008 life with my best fren. =)
my best frens is like.....BEST lah! whatever we do together, i hav the BEST feeling of all.
so this post is for my babe Lynn Ong Qin Lin and Jayne Foo Fang Xian.
three of us met on year 2008 in 2 taat and our BEST stories start frm then.

Lynn,
You are so special.For me, you really are.hahah
Because of you, my 2008 turns out to be great and Exciting all the times
I've done things i never thought i will  ( i mean those crazy things). In class we keep on gossiping and outside of class we keep "sightseeing" . Althou those BEST activities took 5/6 of my schl hours but i never get tired of it! We owes laugh together, SCREAM together ( when we r over excited ==), walk around schl together, we enjoy our time together. But then too bad u transfer to SS not long after that. I still argue a lot with you that time. My bad, sorry. =) After u transfer, me n jayne still cont. on our BEST activities and report everything to you, but still sometimes we feel bored without you. Lynn, u always good in planning things and you have a good leadership in you. Crazy ideas always come from your mind, you  are very funny too! The way u talk n sometimes the way u angry makes me laugh. LOL. I wish that we got the chance to spent more time together. Love, you r my B.f.f =)

Jayne,
you ahhhh...hmm, nothing to say to you. Bye.
Hahah! no larr, just kidding =DD
I love the time when we've been fooled by lynn's crazy ideas. =D Sometimes i even feel shocked that you actually done 1 of the BEST things frm lynn's mind. "wowww, fang xian is so brave. " hahah! i know you wont forget what you've done. Jayne, your six sense is so accurate sometimes. Remeber when...shhh! so Not suppose to say it out. * u noe i noe* I oso wont forget that i owes went to ur house to spent time together. And this year, we went thru a lot of "sui" things. Althou we r far away from each other, we still face it together and now we get over it. Thanks you for always being there for me even sometimes it 3 or 4am in the morning.
Jayne, when i first saw you i tot that you r 1 of the quiet shy girl, but then u turn out to be 1 crazy active girl == quite dissapointed. hahah but that is why we get along so well in a short time. =) Hais, i really miss the time we skip class together, i remember we only be in class when it is mm time, means that we only in class not more thn 2 hrs a day. But then i transfer le, feel bad for leaving thr =C after form 5, we really must hang out again! Love, you r my b.f.f =)

Aiks,
Now that 3 of us had officially left chws (lynn to ss,me to kajang,jayne to ss).
we have so much memories there, i wil never forget it since it is so UNforgetable.
Girls, we r the S.O.C.K.S !
-Society Of Crazy Knowing Sins.
( we do a lot of sins together)
hearts u guys always.




4 comments:

  1. hahhahahahahah, lynn here, I was laughing out LOUD watching that video, my god! how embarrassing :P, I am so touched bbe, really, :) I miss all the time we had together too, 2008 was definitely the best year at chws, i will never forget it, such a sweet thing to write this for me :) I appreciate it a lot, LOVE YOU <3 *hugs and kisses* Mwahhhhhh <3 <3 <3 <3 friends forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah! good that u actually enjoyed it. LOVE YOU TOO =) frens forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG !! I laugh til none stop & heartache thn my tears came out while watchin the video !! Hahaha.. Love & miss u too babe ~ Waitin to do somethng crazy together again in the future~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! yup, i am so sure that we gonna do extra crazy things together soon.

    ReplyDelete