Sunday, January 23, 2011

updated?

okay,i dont really noe what to do wif my bangs,
so i cut it short again. regretting.

ahhh!
So long din update my blog jorr
f5 life kinda busy for me
not that busy busy
just... busy.

CNY coming soon
cant wait for itttt
weeee~
gong xi ah gong xi ~ah la la la ( i forget the lyrcis, oh shit. )
 dint buy my cny clothes yet o.o
goin to do some shoppin wif my siss whn thy come back.

actually, i got nothing to write
hehes.
just want to keep my blog updated.
ohya!
 i done a diy shirt for my best fren jayne, its her birthday
and i duno what to get her.
 so i start wif fabric painting. it suck
look at it:
 1st time and i phailed.
some paint accidentally stuck wif my hair, so i burstin my mind to get rid of it!
since it is water resistant 
anyway,hope she like it. =))


No comments:

Post a Comment